"Let me show you healthy can taste good."

Coconuts, the final chapter

Not for lack of attempts, I could not get an acceptable photo of the smoothie ingredients for last week's breakfast smoothie. So just invision the vibrant green smoothie this will make, and try it for yourself.

1 cup fresh coconut water
1 cup spinach
2 leaves kale
1 stalk celery
1/2 cucumber
1/2 cup green grapes
Juice of 1/2 lime
1/2 avocado

I found I did not have a use for the coconut milk I made earlier in the week. I didn't want it to spoil before I got to use it, so.... Remember ice cube trays? Those things we used to make ice before fancy refrigerators did it for us? I found an un-opened set in the cupboards. I poured the coconut milk into the trays & made coconut milk ice cubes that are perfect for serving my cold pressed coffee over.

No comments:

Post a Comment