"Let me show you healthy can taste good."

Exciting Opportunities

I apologize for being MIA for a full month. I have a lot of exciting posts on the way including homemade nut butter & a local business spotlight. Let me tell you about some of the opportunities I've had that have been filling my time.

In June, Full Circle Farm called for a guest blogger to write a post on the top 10 recipe websites for vegans. Thank you facebook for bringing opportunities such as this. I jumped on the opportunity & wrote the following post.



"While many may think vegans subsist solely on salad greens & wheatgrass shots, the truth is, vegan food can be hearty, adventurous & delicious. The following blogs & websites will provide endless inspiration in the kitchen for vegans, vegetarians & omnivores alike." Visit the full post here to see the list of my favorite websites.

I have also committed to contributing bimonthly to a new website that launched last week, www.thegoodcalorie.com. The Good Calorie is a resource for accurate nutrition information, articles, recipes & product reviews written by Registered Dietitians. Look for my crockpot quinoa in the recipes section.

I have also been preparing to give a cooking demonstration to 200 people (EEK!) in September at the 8th Annual Women of Color Health Awareness Conference in Tacoma, WA. If you are local, consider registering for this free event.

No comments:

Post a Comment